Monday, March 22, 2010

Scenes from my journey today

Its quite a mix of experiences on each days journey....from grafitti on trains...to unconventional art in train stations and on buildings....all types of resturants....all types of people....french....random jamaicans in a kebab resturant.....french...rivers...metro stations...cafes...

The mix makes things constantly interesting and exciting...sometimes a bit overwhelming...

Always something to do....if only people watching....unless of course you're hiding from the cold....and thankfully the weather's getting better now so it'll be more exploring :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I see you have lots of beautiful art and scenery..Enjoy your travels. Barbara from sunny but cool Florida. It has been 50's and 60'for quite sometime and even lower some days. I welcome the 70's that's the best temperature for me. Love always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the gypsies in the metro stations are precious, I would sometimes ride the train just to be fascinated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recognize a few places....wonderful memories of a beautiful and very diverse city. It has a little of everything

    ReplyDelete